A Professionally Monitored Rochester Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause serious water damage within your home. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Rochester monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or pooling water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Rochester?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Rochester flood detector will recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a tendency to occur when you're not at home. When your Rochester flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of a high-decibel alarm and phone notifications, your smart device will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring experts will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Rochester Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance comes to your location. Activating your smart home systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Rochester flood detector you can:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disable security alarms for emergency repairs.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent contact with ADT monitoring.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the right options to match your property needs. Just call (507) 218-4806 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.