If you’re wondering about the most susceptible spots for a break-in, your primary entry and ground-floor windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors continue to be vital devices for home security systems in Rochester. Although the technology has been utilized for generations, you might be amazed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in all ADT packages, regardless of whether you’re getting a no-frills configuration or the most advanced system with video and complete automation. Installation is also part of the agreement so you won’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to worry about your sensors being attached properly.
Each sensor has two-piece magnetic contacts. One part is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the window or door. You secure your access point and the two contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is armed and a door or window is opened, the contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices have the ability to do a good deal more than just activate your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Rochester
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many advantages, such as the following:
- Sound the siren: These devices trip your high-decibel alarm if a window or door is opened while your system is active.
- Immediate alerts: Want to know what’s happening at home when you’re at work or on vacation? You are able to receive immediate notifications directly to your smartphone whenever a sensor is engaged.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring specialists will get a warning as well. Your property will be protected, no matter your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your home’s smart devices to work in a complementary fashion. You can have your lights switch on or direct a camera to record when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to see who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Appealing design: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even installed. They have a slim design that complements any style of home. You may even install fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired devices contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More useful than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Rochester can be expertly integrated into your complete home security installation.
Design Your Modern Home Security Package In Rochester
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Rochester that boost your security and interact directly to your home’s automation? That is exactly what you will enjoy when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we can do for you, dial (507) 218-4806 or complete the simple form below.